Thursday, February 10, 2011

HSBA swap



I had the pleasure of participating in a swap over at HSBA post recently. It was a first for me and I highly recommend it! It was so fun to meet another homeschool mom (of boys) and get a box of goodies in the mail. And my boys even enjoyed getting in on the action and helping to select items for her boys! My swap buddy was Chris from Mothers of Boys, and she did a great job getting this package together.The treasure: Nerds, Skittles, and Hot Tamales (which came just in time to enjoy during the
Super Bowl)
Punch Balloons
A cute "Family" frame
red chipboard letters
2 magazines
cardstock
folders with a fun design

A big shout out to Chris. Thank you!!!

This was so much fun! Meeting another homeschool mom, a package of surprises, putting a goodie box together for someone else... Loved it.

Wanna give it a try? Head on over to HSBA post to to find out more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment