Sunday, November 20, 2011

30 Days of Thanks - Days 18-20

Day 18 - I am thankful to be a part of a great homeschool co-op. LV and H are both involved in CreationWorks learning all about radio and video production. A major project they are working on is broadcasts for Whitcomb Ministries, and soon they will be working on episodes of Jonathan Park! It is a fantastic opportunity for them as well as the other kids who are involved. LM, D, and I are involved with the actual co-op, which is working on a drama production which will be performed in February. I am really enjoying this group of kids and parents.

Day 19 - I am thankful for the art of photography. I love learning more about it and being able to capture moments of my life that will not happen again. I spent the day at a photography class at another Calvary Chapel with a group of believers who share my interest in photography.

Day 20 - I am thankful for the YES team leaders at church. They love these kids and willing offer their time to lead these children and young adults in using their gifts for the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment