Friday, November 25, 2011

30 Days of Thanks - Days 21-25

I'm getting behind! Time to catch up.

Day 21 - Thankful for all that we have and the opportunity to minister to those in need. Especially thankful that LV and D decided to fill Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes using their own money. Then we were able to spend the day at the church helping pack the shoe boxes in shipping boxes then load them on the truck.

Day 22 - I am thankful that my good friend, Dawn, invited me to join The Twelve. What a great ministry opportunity!

Day 23 - I am thankful for the van that I have to get me from place to place.

Day 24 - I am thankful for a wonderful time gathering with family. I love that my boys enjoy being with their 2nd cousins. What a blessing to have 4 generations present and fully enjoying one another. And I am thankful for those who stepped out in faith to come to this country as well as the natives who befriended and helped the Pilgrims survive.

Day 25 - I am thankful that my boys and dogs were able to go have a good time at the shop today. Missy and Daisy were able to get in a good run.

No comments:

Post a Comment